Not only shopping, but you can also now get a loan from Jumia your number one shopping mall in Africa.
- Disclosure: Here @ Payglobal.com.ng, Our writers independently research, test, and recommend the best loan and loan apps for you to secure a loan without any collateral; you can learn more about our review process here and also signing up through the affiliate links here will add a chunk of income to our pocket.
Jumia has decided to give back to the community that gave them by providing a reasonable amount of loan to their customers, the same people who made them the number one shopping mall in the hole Africa.
It’s unlike other shopping malls in Nigeria and Africa at large who only focus more on making more profit rather than giving back to the community that gave them.
It’s true that Jumia makes a hell of profit even with their new innovation but at least their customers are very much happy with them.
Lets quickly look at Jumia personal loan
Jumia offers easy access to instant micro-loans. This loan is only available through the Jumia android app.
Before we proceed with the article, lets, first of all, take a look at what this Jumia one is all about and everything you need to know about Jumia loan.
What is Jumia One?
They are the first “All-in-One” mobile app in the hole of Africa that enables its users to recharge their phones, pay utility bills, shop online, order for food, booking a flight, book a hotel, house and finding a car.
They have the interest of building a one-stop-shop for Africa at large where people could fulfill their daily personal needs/ make payments online that’s because the internet should make everyone’s life better and simpler.
Their main aim is to bring every single online service in one place and to make them easier, secured, affordable and accessible to everyone.
Why you should take a loan from Jumia One?
There are many reasons why you should consider taking a loan from Jumia one.
- It’s very easy to apply, there is no long-form to fill.
- The loan requested will be disbursed to your account within a few minutes.
- No collateral nor paperwork is required.
- Low-interest rate.
- Loan repayment is very easy.
- The bigger the loan, the lower the interest rate on subsequent loans.
How to apply for a loan on Jumia one
We do understand that your question might be how can I apply for a loan on Jumia One? below are steps on how to apply;
- First, visit the Jumia One Android app, download HERE if you don’t have. Note that your friends will get a 20% cash back bonus on their first transaction.
- Then scroll down to the “Financial services” section in the app then click on “Loan”.
- Provide all the required information.
- Loan approval takes a few minutes and an email will be sent to you requesting your account details for the loan to be disbursed.
- Once you provide your details, the loan will be paid into your bank account instantly.
Jumia One contact number
If you encounter any problem while applying for a loan, you should feel free to contact Jumia either by email or through their official contact number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: 23412772366
Features of Jumia One
- They provide loans for individuals.
- Recharge and bill payment.
- Online shopping.
- Order for food.
- booking a flight.
- booking of a hotel room.
- House and finding a car.
Jumia One referral program
You will earn some of N500 for every single friend you referred and once they complete their first online purchase and in return, the person you referred will get a 20% cashback bonus on their first transaction.
Jumia One App
We can boldly say that downloading the Jumia One app is pretty easy and simple, just go to your Google play store, search for Jumia one, download and install then fill in the required fields and wait for the approval.
You can also click HERE to download the loan
Note that the Jumia loan app is the same thing with Jumia One app
How much can I get from Jumia One?
The amount you get from Jumia one depends varies, sometimes it depends on your credit score and that’s why we always advise you maintain a good credit score and the only way to do that is by clearing your debits on other loans providers.
Furthermore, most times you can get up to N100,000 on your first application.
How do I register/sign up on Jumia One?
Registering on Jumia loan is very simple, easy and less stressful. All you need to do is to use your existing login ID/email and password to log in.
For newbies, you can log in using your Facebook or your Gmail account if you happen to have one.
First-timers can also create a new ID and password to get started.
Jumia one loan requirements
The requirements for getting a loan from Jumia is what everyone can meet up with; the requirements are listed below;
- An Android phone where you can download the loan app.
- Bank details.
- Valid phone number.
- Email address.
- BVN (Bank Verification Number).
How can I pay back my loan on Jumia One
They are bent on providing their customers with the most convenient and reliable, its repayment options, its either you pay by bank transfer or debit card.
Let’s start with direct bank transfer and below are steps by which you can make your Jumia One loan repayment through bank transfer;
- Choose your purchase and proceed to pay on the Jumia application.
- Choose bank transfer as a repayment method.
- First-timers should add their 10 digits NUBAN bank account and the exact name that is on their bank account.
- You will receive an OTP (one time password) sent by your bank to your phone number, then enter the OTP sent to you on the provided space.
- Finally, proceed to pay now, this will be done by entering another OPT to complete repayment.
To pay with your debit card kindly follow the instructions listed below;
- Checkout page; proceed to checkout.
- Then your debit card details (card number, expiry date, and security code).
- Enter OTP sent to your registered number from your bank.
- Finally, verify and complete your payment.
Jumia One loan interest rate
They offer a 30% interest rate on each loan borrowed from them.
For instance, if you borrow N5,000 on a tenor of 30 days, you will be charged N1,500 for the period of 30 days and your repayment will be N6,500.
The No one African shopping mall has just extended their goods hand not only on providing good quality goods and services to people but by also providing loans that will meet there immediate financial problem.
The loan is not designed for any category of people (employed or unemployed) this means that everyone can access a loan on and note that before you can be able to apply for a loan you must have there Android app.
If you need a higher amount more than the one that Jumia can offer, you try Carbon paylater or Renmoney.